Viettel Post Joint Stock Corporation (Viettel Post) is pleased to invite you to the 2020 Annual General Meeting of Viettel Post:
– Time: 8:00 am June 6, 2020.
– Location: Hall 17, Viettel Building, No. 1 Tran Huu Duc Street, My Dinh 2 Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi City.
– Participants: All shareholders whose names are on the list of shareholders as of May 18, 2020.
In case the shareholder / authorized person of the shareholder is a foreigner (person who does not have Vietnamese nationality), he / she is kindly requested to provide to ViettelPost his/her passport no later than 01/06/2020 in order to complete ours procedures as prescribed.
After the above time, shareholders are requested to authorize a person having Vietnamese nationality to attend for convenience of registration
1. Agenda of the Meeting
2. Certification or letter of authorization to attend the meeting.
3. Guidelines for prevention of the Covid-19 epidemic.
4. Notice of nominations and candidacy for members of the Board of Directors for the term 2019 – 2024.
4.1. Application for candidacy of member of the Board of Directors – individual shareholder – Form 01.
4.2. Application for nominating candidates for the Board of Directors – individual shareholder – Form 02.
4.3. Minutes of group of shareholders nominating candidates for the Board of Directors – Form 03.
4.4. Notice of group of shareholders nominating candidates for Board of Directors – Form 04.
4.5. Application for nominating candidates for the Board of Directors – Organized shareholder – Form 05.
4.6. Candidate’s resume – Sample 06.
ard of Directors.
5.1. Voting card.
5.2. Votes for members of the Board of Directors.
5.3. Vote for the matter of the Meeting.
6. Reports of the Board of Directors, Control Board and Board of Management :
6.1. BOD’s Report on company business performance in 2019 and business outlook for 2020;
6.2. BOM’s Report on company business performance in 2019 and business outlook for 2020;
6.3. Submission for ratify annual financial statement in 2019;
6.4. Submission of the plan for use and distribution of profit, setting up funds and raising the charter capital of the Company;
6.5.Control Board’s Report;
6.6. Proposal for selecting an auditing unit for Financial statements in 2020;
6.7. Submission for salaries, remuneration, operating expenses in 2019 and 2020 of the Board of Directors and the Control Board;
6.8. Submission for dismissal and election of additional members of the Board of Directors for the term 2019 – 2024.
6.9. Working Regulations of the Meeting.
6.10. Regulation on additional election of BOD’s member for the term 2019 – 2024.
7. Information of candidates for Board of Directors:
8. Information of Inspection Committee of shareholder status:
8.1. Mr. Cao Huy Giap – Chief of Viettel Post’s office – Chairman.
8.2. Mr. Le Cong Phu – Secretary of Board of Directors – Member.
8.3. Mr. Pham Ngoc Toan – Viettel Post’s Legal Department – Member.
9. Draft Resolution of the Meeting.