Who are we?
Website address is: https://viettelpost.com.vn.
What personal information is collected and why is it collected
– When visitors leave comments on the website, we collect the data shown in the comment form and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help detect spam.
– If you are uploading images to a website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
– If you write a comment on the website, you can provide the need to enter your name, email website address in the cookie. This information is intended to prevent you from entering this information multiple times when writing another comment. This cookie will be kept for one year.
– If you have an account and login and website, we will set up a temporary cookie to determine if the browser allows cookies. This cookie contains no personal information and will be removed when you close your browser.
– When you log in, we will set up a few cookies to save your login information and your display choices. Login credentials stay up for two days, and screen choices keep going for a year. If you select “Remember me”, your login information will be saved for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies information will be deleted.
– If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie contains no personal information and simply includes the ID of the post you edited. It automatically expires after 1 day.
Content embedded from another website
– Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites works in exactly the same way as when a visitor visited another website.
– With whom we share your data
– How long will your data last
– If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata will be retained indefinitely. This is so we can automatically recognize and accept any comments instead of keeping them in the moderation pending area.
– For users who register on our website (if applicable), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). The website administrator can also view and edit that information.
What rights do you have with your data?
– If you have an account on this site or have left a comment, you may request to receive an export file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided us with. You may also ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent?
– Guest comments (non-members) can be checked through the spam detection service.
– Your contact information
– Additional information
– How we protect your data
– The data disclosure processes we carry out
– Third parties we receive data from
– The automated decision and / or information collection we apply to user data
– Disclosure requests are governed